- Plan outdoor activities early or late in the day to avoid peak sunlight hours between 10 am and 4 pm.
- Avoid tanning beds.
- Wear a broad-brimmed hat and sunglasses.
- Sit in the shade whenever possible.
- Wear protective, tightly-woven clothing.
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a SPF of at least 15 on all exposed skin, including the lips, even on cloudy days.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if exposed to water, either through swimming or sweating.
- Apply sunscreen 20-30 min prior to exposure and reapply frequently.
Protection is the Best and first thing to do your skin!!!
Unfortunately, the sun degrades our collagen and elastin and affects
our body's ability to create healthy new cells.
Let's Protect your skin From UVA and UVB!!!!