1) Knowing your skin type is one of the most important skin care tip.
This is important because not every skin care product suits everyone.
In fact, all the skin care products specify the type of skin they cater too.
2)『Drink a lot of water!!』This will not keep your skin moist
but will help in overall upkeep of your health (and in turn your skin).
It might seem a bit awkward to some, however, this is an important skin care tip.
3) Cleanse your skin regularly (1-2 times everyday).
A very effective skin care tip that helps in getting rid of the dirt and
other harsh elements from your skin.
Cleansing is especially important when you have been out of your house
(and hence exposed to pollutants, dust etc). This skin care tip also advocates
the use of Luke warm water for cleansing (hot and cold water, both, cause damage to your skin)
4) Be gentle, after all it's your skin.
Don't scrub/exfoliate too hard or too often. Similarly,
don't apply too much or too many skin care products.
A must-to-follow skin care tip.
5) Keep your skin moist at all times.
This is one of the most important skin care tip.
Don't let your skin get dry. Dryness causes the outer layer
of your skin to break, leading to a rough and unattractive appearance.
Use moisturisers/ emollients. Moisturisers work best when applied
while the skin is still d and .
6) Avoid the use of soap on your face. Soap should only
be used from below the neck. A small but important skin care tip.
7) Use sunscreen to protect yourself from sun's harmful UV radiations.
You can use day-time moisturisers that have sunscreen built into them.
Use them even when it's cloudy. UV radiations are known to cause
skin cancer, so follow this skin care tip without fail.
8) A bit of exercise and good sleep are essential too, not just for skin care
but for your health as a whole. Lack of sleep can lead to formation of
wrinkles below your eyes and lack of exercise can cause your skin to slack.
Moreover, exercise and sleep also help in beating stress.
So besides being a skin care tip, this is also a health care tip.
9) Treat skin dilemmas with care. This skin care tip is about not ignoring
any skin dilemmas.
Consult your dermatologist before you go on to use a skin care product
(lest you do end up harming your skin even more).
10) Beat the stress. The harmful effects of stress are known to everyone,
however, sometimes stating the obvious is essential too
(and hence this skin care tip found its place here).
Yes, stress harms skin too. So, take a break or indulge in a warm bubble
bath or just get good sleep.